- Website Visitors
- Personally-Identifying Information
- Contact Information & Credit
1. Website Visitors Like most website operators, Kings Crest Global collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Kings Crest Global’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Kings Crest Global’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Kings Crest Global may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Kings Crest Global also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://kingscrestglobal.com/ blog posts. Kings Crest Global only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
2. Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to Kings Crest Global’s websites choose to interact with Kings Crest Global in ways that require Kings Crest Global to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Kings Crest Global gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who leave a comment at https://kingscrestglobal.com/ to provide a username and email address.
3. Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Cookies To enrich and perfect your online experience, Kings Crest Global uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
5. E-commerce Those who engage in transactions with Kings Crest Global – by purchasing Kings Crest Global’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Kings Crest Global collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Kings Crest Global. Kings Crest Global does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.